Chicago's 1st Global Cyber Security Conference (GCSI) focused on the issues, decisions and decision makers that impact critical business functions is back!
We're returning this year after bringing together executives, thought leaders, and experts from Chicago's F500 companies and governments at our first conference in 2018.
This year we're are bringing together more than 200 high-level cybersecurity leaders, senior executives, C-level executives, CISOs, compliance specialists, and security officers for sessions focused on Cyber Security, Strategy, and Risk & Budgeting.
This conference is happening in partnership with the Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT), Pan Asian American Business council (PAABC) and Convex Legal LLC.
We will host our second GCSI conference from 9am to 6pm, Friday, Nov. 13 at Chicago - Kent College of Law, 565 W. Adams St., Chicago
Bringing together leaders from Business, Government and Academia to Tackle the World's Most Pressing Cyber Security Issues.
GCSI was organized in October 2016 to address the SEC and FINRA’s annual areas of concern for their member firms. Since then we've brought together hundreds of CXO leaders from companies like Wealthfront, VSEC, CNA Insurance, University of Chicago Medicine, Northern Trust, Paylocity, CISO Spotlight, onShore Security, Old Second National Bank, AT&T, and Kirkland & Ellis in addition to federal, local, and academic leaders from the FBI, State of Illinois (CIO), Cook County, Illinois Institute of Technology, ISSA Chicago, IEEE-USA, and the Cyber Security Response Team at the University of Tulsa.
"HIC SUNT DRACONES"... Here be Dragons! You should be Very Afraid!
Moderator: Richard Warner, Faculty Director, Chicago-Kent's Center for Law and Computers
1. Jennifer Inserro, Sr Dir IT & Security Policy, Blue Cross Blue Shield
2. Wulf Kaal, CEO, Kaal Consulting
3. Dave Melchers, GVP ExP-Americas, Executive Programs, Gartner (Prior)
4. Ricardo Lafosse, CISO, Morningstar
Moderator: Ray Trygstad, Interim Associate Director, Center for Cyber Security and Forensics Education
1. Maurice Dawson, Director of the Center For Cyber Security and Forensics Education, IIT
2. Mark Las, Chief Information Officer, Chicago State University
3. Ophir Trigalo, Chief Information Officer, IIT
4. Ravi Mani, CISO, IBM
Moderator: Jeff Welgan, Executive Director, CyberVista | A Graham Holdings Company
The Next Perfect Storm: The Convergence of AI, IoT, Blockchain and Cybersecurity
Moderator: Nitesh Dixit, Director, North America Practice Leader at Auctus Advisors
1. Matthew DeChant, Chief Information Security Officer, Tempus
2. Wendy Betts, VP & Sr. Security Engineer, Bank of America
3. Sean O’Kelly, CIO, Technology Leader
4. Bruce Coffing, CISO, City of Chicago
“CyberEthics: Just Because You Can...DON’T”
Moderator: Glenn Kapetansky, Senior Principal & CSO, Trexin
1. Alex Moss, Founder and CEO, Coventus
2. Jasper Ossentjuk, Chief Information Security Officer/SVP at TransUnion
3. Josh Kriss, Director, Darktrace
4. Michael Gabriel, Senior Partner, Stridium Cybersecurity Advisors
We're still ramping up for the conference with new speakers, topics and sponsors.
If you're interested in attending, speaking or sponsoring please get in touch with us using this form.
Global Cyber Security Initiative (GCSI)
333 S Wabash Ave, Suite 2700, Chicago, IL 60604
Illinois Institute of Technology / Chicago Kent College of Law / 565 W Adams St, Chicago, IL 60661